Are you a professional in Ontario and internationally trained?
We can help.
Professions North/Nord (PNN) assists internationally-trained professionals in Ontario in reaching their career goals by bridging the gap between education, experience, culture and employment.
- We help you obtain the most with foreign credential evaluations.
- We offer communication courses to assist with navigating the norms, culture, nuances and lingo within the Canadian workplace.
- Our courses will guide you through developing a portfolio that will be invaluable in applications for employment or accreditation.
- We can assist you in building a network with employers or in gaining valuable insight from a mentor in your field.
- We support your advancement toward a job in your professions through work placements.
- We also provide listings of community resources throughout Northern Ontario to help with other settlement challenges.
Whether you are looking for work, interested in upgrading your current position to work in your trained field, or looking to gain a competitive advantage within your current work, PNN is here to assist you reach your fullest potential.
The information presented on the PNN website is subject to change without notice. PNN is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, currency of information contained on external websites, or damages incurred from visiting external websites.